Kangertech - OCC Ni200 Replacement Coils
- Sale price
- £8.49 Sale
- Regular price
- Unit price
The Kangertech Subtank OCC Replacement Coil Ni 200 features an impressive organic Japanese cotton wick as well as coils wrapped in NI-200 wire (pure nickel wire) that has a resistance of 0.15 ohms. Clearly this is a coil suited to those experienced in vaping and looking to enjoy some serious sub-ohm action.
These particular coils are popular as they are for use only on temperature sensing devices which come with boards such as the Evolv DNA 40. For this reason the silicon rings around the coils are blue so that vapers may see at a glance that these coils are for a specific use. Best used with Kanger subtanks/ tank systems including the Subtank Nano and Mini they should not be used in any other type of device.
With a resistance of 0.15 ohm these organic coils operate between 20W and 45W and offer a clean, pure and incredibly enjoyable vape each and every time.
- Genuine Kanger Coils with scratch panel
- Resistance level is 0.15ohms - (20w to 45w)
- Patented Coils Head using OCC Nickel 200 coil
- Made using Japanese Organic Cotton Coil (OCC)
What's in the Box:
- 5 x Kangertech Subtank OCC Ni 200 heads
- For use with the Subtank series. Note: Should only be used with DNA40 devices
Adding product to your cart